Have you ever been in a room with a child, and yet having absolutely no idea what to say to the kid? While a lot of people know exactly what to do when kids are around, most adults tend to freeze when they are conscious about the presence of kids. Jokes and laughter can go a long way to diffuse the tension in the room. With the festive season approaching, a series of family get-togethers await you. This time around, amuse your kids, nephews and nieces with a few of the following jokes for kids and witness how things can run smoothly in the household!
There are different species of jokes that can amuse a child. With the coming of Halloween and Christmas, you could amuse them with a few of these Christmas jokes for kids or Halloween jokes for kids to keep the fun going:
Read More: 99 Funny Jokes for Children
91 Best Jokes for Kids that are Actually Funny
- What did the elves learn at school? They learnt the elf-abet!
- Who says ‘Oh, oh, oh’? Santa, when he is moving backward!
- Can Christmas ever occur before you Thanksgiving? Yes, in the dictionary!
- Which Christmas carol is probably the favourite of all parents? They like it when it is a Silent Night!
- Can a snowman lose weight? Of course! He just has to wait for the weather to get warmer.
- What does one snowman say to another about their sense of smell? ‘Boy, do you smell carrot?’
- Where can snowmen go to have a good time? To the Snow-ball!
- When do you get a Frostbite? When you cross a vampire with a snowman!
- If Santa was a detective, he would be called… Santa Clues!
- What would you call someone who is afraid of Santa? Clause-trophobic!
- What falls but is never injured? Snow!
- What would a present that would be hard to beat? A broken drum.
- What would you call an old snowman? A puddle of water.
- Which is a popular carol in desert areas? Camel ye faithful!
- A Christmas tree and an apple would together form? A pineapple.
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much? Because of all the wrapping involved in the work.
- Why was the turkey accepted in the band? It had the drumsticks.
- What kind of ball doesn’t bounce? A snowball!
Halloween Jokes for Kids
Have you been invited to a party with kids and adults at Halloween this year? Charm them all with a few of the following Halloween jokes for kids and experience how they laugh at your bits:
- What would you call a witch that lives on a beach? A sand-witch.
- What would a vampire do when shy? He or she will bat their eyes.
- If there was an actual school of witchcraft, what would be a major subject? Spell-ing!
- Where would a ghost go on vacation? To Mali-boo.
- Who would win a beauty contest among skeletons? No-body.
- What can you call a witch’s cupboard? A broom closet.
- What would a little monster call his parents? Mummy and Dead-y.
- What can Dracula’s followers be called? The Fang Club.
- What musical instrument would a skeleton excel at? A Trom-BONE.
- Hollywood infested by Werewolves can be called? Howl-ywood!
- What kind of makeup do monsters wear? Mass-scare-a.
- What sort of formal events do the ghost community have? Boo-tie events.
- Which monster really loves his dance moves? The Boogie-man!
- Which fruits do ghosts love to eat? Boo-berries!
- Which is a popular drink in the ghost community? Ghoul-Aid!
- How does a vampire like his donut? With all the jelly sucked out from within.
- Which song does Dracula presumably hate? ‘You are my sunshine.’
- What did the mummy say to the detective? Let’s wrap this up.
- What is a mummy’s favourite cuisine? A Lebanese wrap!
- What is the common dessert at a ghost party? I-scream!
- If Dracula resided in New York, where would he stay? At the Vampire State Building.
- What do you do when zombies surround and attack you? Hope that is the day of Halloween.
Classroom Jokes for Kids
The classroom is a scenario every child is familiar with. Once children tire of the themed jokes, you could amuse them with a few of the classroom jokes listed below:
Read More: 100 Funny Knock-Knock Jokes for Children
- Who is your best friend at school? Your princi-pal!
- Why did Cyclops stop teaching? Because he had only one pupil!
- What is an atom? Eve’s better half!
- Why did the teacher write the lesson on the window? Because he wanted it to be clear!
- Which is the only class where you can plant a sapling? At kindergarten!
- Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate (8) 9!
- Why was the report card wet? Because it was below C level!
- Which alphabet can you find in a cup? T!
- What word starts in a T, ends in a T, and is full of T? A Teapot!
- Which room is not like a classroom? A mushroom!
- What happens when a teacher can’t control her pupils? Her eyes cross!
- When does a teacher yell at you for not doing something? When the homework is not done.
- What is white when it is dirty and black when it is clean? A blackboard!
Animal Related Jokes for Kids
If school-related jokes run their course, you can continue to amuse them with the following animal related puns and jokes:
Read More: 101 Funny Riddles for Kids With Answers
- Why is a snail the strongest animal? Because it carries its house on its back!
- What can a kitten do with wool? It can knit a mitten.
- Why is it hard to play fair in the jungle? There are too many cheetah-s!
- What is a fly without wings? A walk!
- Is it bad luck to see a black cat? Only if you are a mouse!
- Which day of the week do fish hate most? Fry-day!
- Which bird can lift a lot of weight? A crane!
- What do you call a bear with no ears? Just B!
- What do cows watch? They watch MOO-vies!
- What do cows listen to? They listen to Moo-sic!
- What did the insect say to the clean dog? Long time no flea!
- What would you call a pig with three eyes? A piiig.
- Which animal can prick a balloon? A porcupine!
- What would you call a sleeping bull? A bull-dozer!
- Why do cows have bells? Because their horns don’t work.
- What is a cat’s favourite colour? Purrr-ple!
- How would a group of dolphins make a decision? They would flipper coin!
- What happens to illegally parked frogs? They get ‘toad’ away!
- What does a cow read every morning? A moo-spaper.
- Which animal loves mousse? A moose!
- Why are penguin videos so popular on the internet? Because of their ‘web’bed feet!
- What would you call a dog that is on fire? A hot dog!
- Why was the chicken bad at baseball? There were too many fowl balls!
- Why do elephants never forget? Nobody ever tells them anything!
- Which snake is good at math? An add-er!
- What did the snake say to the waiter? Put it on my bill!
- What kind of pet can you walk over? A car-pet.
Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Knock-knock jokes are interactive one-liners that draw laughter as well as engage the kids. Here are a few you can choose to tell:
Read More: Thanksgiving Jokes
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
Who’s there?Figs who?
Figs the doorbell — it’s broken!
Who’s there?Alpaca who?
Alpaca the suitcase; you pack the trunk!
Cow says who?
No, silly! A cow says “Mooooo!”
Who’s there?Olive who?
Who’s there?Dishes who?
Dishes a nice place you’ve got here!
Who’s there?Iowa who?
Iowa friend a couple dollars
Who’s there?Dozen who?
Dozen anyone want to let me in?
Who’s there?Ketchup who?
Ketchup with me and I’ll tell you.
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
Interactive jokes for kids help open their minds to deeper levels and also make them happy, which is good for their growing mental faculties.
Read More: 11 Best Halloween Songs for Kids