Would you like to guest post on Parenting Healthy Babies? We are currently accepting guest posts on our site, however, we are very specific about the topics we are accepting content for.
At Parenting Healthy Babies, our focus is around building an information reservoir to help women from pre-conception stage to pregnancy, childbirth, early childhood and parenting.
GUEST POSTS OVERVIEW:
Please follow these guidelines when submitting to Parenting Healthy Babies:
- Content must be new and original content that you have not published on another site or your blog unless otherwise agreed upon ahead of time.
- Content must be the work of the contributor.
- Post may not be less than 700-1000 words.
- You may add one link of any business that you are being paid to promote in the post.
- Our Guest Post are paid. We charge $50 for every guest post.
- An image must be included for every 200 words and include the Parenting Healthy Babies watermark.
- You may link your site 3 times within the post
- You will need to provide an image, small blurb about you, and any links to social media that you would like included for a bio that will be placed under your post.
- Parenting Healthy Babies reserves the right to edit content and format prior to publishing.
- Content published on Parenting Healthy Babies as a guest post belongs to Parenting Chaos.
Topics you can cover
- Baby care
- Home Remedies for kids
- Postpartum complications
- Recipes for kids
Guest Post Tips:
- Our readers love tips and tricks, make sure to include helpful and unique content.
- Breaking up your content with headlines and sub-heads will make your post easy to read and scannable.
- Avoid long paragraphs if possible.
- Every post will need a featured image. This image needs to be free of writing and watermarks.
- If you use an image that is not your own, you need to make sure you have the rights to use that image.
- Credit needs to be given for photos that are not your own within the caption and with a statement and link at the bottom of the post.
- Email your guest post to rsethia (at) gmail (dot) com