Going through a miscarriage is one of the most painful experiences of life. One doesn’t only go through the physical pain and trauma of losing the unborn baby, rather, goes through immense emotional pain that occurs with the shattering of all the reams associated with the lost unborn baby. Any pregnant woman who has gone through a miscarriage might find it difficult to express the various emotions moving as a tornado inside her.
However, reading on a few quotes related to miscarriage helps to regain the emotional strength and huge support after a miscarriage.
Top Quotes for Miscarriage
Here is a list of Top 21 quotes that can provide support and encouragement to you if you have gone through a miscarriage. Many of these are even helpful to give words to your emotions and feelings in a simple manner.
1. A flower bloomed already wilting. Beginning its life with an early ending.
2. Sometimes the small sounds of blessings are found in the hardest moment of life.
3. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
4. Although every person makes mistakes, not every mistake makes a person.
Read More: 11 Must Know Early Signs of Miscarriage
5. Blaming the woman for the loss of a child is like blaming the soldier for the loss of his life in battle.
6. Death is terrible, tho’ borne on angels’ wings!
7. “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.”
Robert N. Munsch
8. And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me. Shine until tomorrow, let it be.”
9. “Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.”
10. “A miscarriage is a natural and common event. All told, probably more women have lost a child from this world than haven’t. Most don’t mention it, and they go on from day to day as if it hadn’t happened, so people imagine a woman in this situation never really knew or loved what she had. But ask her sometime: how old would your child be now? And she’ll know.”
Read More: 11 Most Common Causes for Miscarriage
11. “Out of these ashes, beauty will rise.”
Steven Curtis Chapman
15. “In the English language, there are orphans and widows, but there is no word for the parents who lose a child.”
Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
16. “How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts.”
17. ”It has been said time heals all wounds…I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind protecting its sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it’s never gone…”
18. “We can’t know why the lily has so brief a time to bloom in the warmth of sunlight’s kiss upon its face before it folds into its fragrance and bids the world good night to rest its beauty in a gentler place. But we can know that nothing that is loved is ever lost and no one who has touched a heart can really pass away because some beauty lingers on in each memory of which they’ve been a part.”
19. “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it.”
20. “I held you every second of your life.”
Stephanie Paige Cole
21. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.”
22. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
23. “It’s a happy life, but someone is missing. It’s a happy life, and someone is missing.”
21. “How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts.”