Homemade Fruit custard is a simple yet healthy and tasty way to have fruits. This is the best way to make those infants who don’t want to have fruits. This fruit custard is so tasty that your baby will just love it.
Homemade Fruit Custard for Babies
Appropriate Age: 7-8 months and above
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
The ingredients required to make fruit custard are simple and it can be easily made at home. All you need are
- Few fruits that are lying in your refrigerator
- 1-2 teaspoons of custard powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of brown sugar or jaggery or date fruit paste
- Step 1: Boil the milk and jaggery or the date paste to it.
- Step 2: Now, add the custard powder slowly while stirring the milk. Make sure that there are no lumps of the custard powder.
- Step 3: Keep stirring and wait until the milk thickens a bit.
- Step 4: Remove the milk from the heat and let it cool for.
- Step 5: Add chopped fruits to this custard milk.
- Step 6: Serve it cold.
P.S: Fruit Custard can be given to your 7-8 month or older infant. Add those fruits which you’ve already introduced to your child. Do not add those fruits which haven’t been introduced yet to your baby. Do not add citrus fruits as their acid content can curdle up the milk.