One quick way of making your baby eat all the fruit is through fruit porridge. With fruit porridge, you can make sure that your baby gets all the goodness of the fruits. And it tastes even better. A dessert like Mixed Fruit Porridge can be easily made at home with ingredients that are readily available at home.
Appropriate Age: 8 months and above
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons of chopped fruits including banana, figs, dates, custard apple, apple, etc
- Step 1: Boil the milk and add sugar to the milk.
- Step 2: Add rice flour to it, slowly and gradually. Stir it well so that no lumps form.
- Step 3: Make sure that the milk does not get too thick. We don’t not too thin and not too thick milk.
- Step 4: After the milk reaches the right consistency, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Step 5: Add the chopped or mashed fruits to the milk, let it cool and serve.
P.S: This Mixed Fruit Porridge can be given to infants above the age of 9 months. Do not add those fruits which aren’t introduced to the baby yet. Avoid those fruits which are allergic to your baby. Make sure that you cut the fruits into particularly figs, dates and apples into fine pieces.