Banana Semolina Pudding is a very easy to make dessert. This sweet dessert is full of nutrients and during festive times makes a healthy and tasty feast for your baby. The ingredients required are less in number and the time it requires is also less.
Homemade Banana Semolina Pudding Recipe
Appropriate Age: 7-8 months and above
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
The ingredients for Banana Semolina Pudding include
- 1 cup roasted Semolina
- 2-3 ripe Bananas
- 2-3 tablespoons of Clarified Butter
- 5-6 tablespoons of jaggery or brown sugar
- 3-4 teaspoons of raisins
- 2 cups of milk
- Step 1: Take a non-stick pan and heat the butter in a pan and fry the semolina for about 10 minutes in low flame.
- Step 2: Make sure not to turn the semolina brown. When you can smell the fried flavor of semolina add milk slowly to the fried semolina.
- Step 3: Also add the brown sugar or jaggery to this mixture.
- Step 4: Stir this mixture slowly and repeatedly for 2-3 minutes so that no lumps are formed.
- Step 5: Let the mixture come together and that’s when you add the chopped or mashed bananas and stir it for another 2-3 minutes. (Do not over cook the bananas and let the flame be on simmer).
- Step 6: Mash up raisins into a paste and add them to the cooked semolina.
- Step 7: Stir and mix the whole thing and turn off the flames.
- Step 8: Let it cool for 15-20 minutes and Voila! Our Banana Semolina Pudding is ready to be served.
Benefits of Banana Semolina Pudding
Banana Semolina Pudding which also includes milk and raisins is one of the best ways to make sure that your baby gets all the minerals and vitamins and bananas go easy on your baby’s little tummy.