Teenage years are the time for experimentation and self-discovery. This is the time where you do the silliest things in your life. Also teenagers are the most interesting age group in society and often make smart and witty quotes. These quotes are often inspirational, true and funny. Here are such 50 amazing teen quotes.
Read More: 21 Short Miscarriage Quotes
50 Amazing Teen Quotes
- Drama, lies, tears…teenage years. –Unknown
- I love being a teen because you don’t have all the responsibilities of an adult yet. –Elizabeth Gillies
- Good habits formed at youth make all the difference. –Aristotle
- I don’t know what better teenage life you could get than going around the world doing what you love to do. –Anna Kournikova
- Live your life like you are 80 years old looking back on your teenage years. –Taylor Swift
- No boy is worth your teenage years!. –Hayley Williams
- You can only be young once. But you can always be immature. –Dave Barry
- Teenagehood –that time in life when you show your individuality by looking like everyone else. –Unknown
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. –E.E. Cummings
- A teenager is always too tired to hold a dishcloth, but never too tired to hold a phone. –Unknown
- Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on the planet. They are treated like children and expected to act like adults.
- Teenager- someone who is ready for the zombie apocalypse but not ready for the math test tomorrow.
- I am so excited for all of the good things to come.
- I can’t change the world but I can change the world in me. –Bono
- Life is too short to miss out on being really happy.
- Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It Goes On. –Robert Frost
- You will never influence the world by try8ing to be like it.
- No one is perfect in this world. Forgive people for not knowing better and learn to move on. –Leon Brown
- Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.
- If you ask the right questions, you’ll discover how truly fascinating people are.
- You can be the ripest. Juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
- Focus on where you want to go, not where you currently are.
- It’s not about ideas; it’s about making ideas happen.
- Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
- The most memorable moments in life are the ones you never planned.
- Let’s turn our mistakes into lessons and our fears into hopes. We should have faith in ourselves and be strong.
- The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right. For you’ll be criticized anyway. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Happiness is a choice your circumstance can affect it, but you’re still the one who decides your happiness.
- Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. –Maya Angelou
- Sometimes it’s better to react with no reaction.
- If I never met my best friends, my life would be nothing.
- I know I’m good for something. I just haven’t found it yet.
- You never know what you have until.. you clean your room.
- In bed, it’s 6Am you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 7:45. At school it’s 1:30, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 1:31.
- Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow be the best day of your life. You just gotta get there.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. –Will Rogers
- Stop comparing yourself to others. You are you, nobody else could be you even if they tried to be. You are unique and beautiful. Nobody else is you.
- Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today. –Cherokee Proverb
- So often we become so focused on the finish line that we fail to enjoy the journey. –Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. –Voltaire
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. –Dr. Seuss
- Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself.
- Be yourself, accept yourself, value yourself, forgive yourself, bless yourself, express yourself, trust yourself, love yourself, empower yourself.
- Wrong is wrong , even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
- Don’t regret anything you do, cause in the end it makes you who you are.
- The best way to get even is to forget. –Unknown
- If you change nothing, nothing will change.
- Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
Read More: 51 Amazing Pregnancy Quotes
Read More:51 Autism Quotes
Read More: 51 Postpartum Depression Quotes