Riddles are always appreciated by kids and their parents. They make kids smart and keep them busy as well. Riddles for kids is a way to laugh out and amuse themselves. Thus, you can entertain your kids with some funny and interesting riddles when they get bored of their studies and busy schedule. So here are some tricky and funny riddles for kids with answers.
Read More: 101 Funny Riddles for Kids With Answers
101 Funny Riddles for Kids
- Why is six afraid of seven?
Because of seven eight (ate) nine.
- Why can’t a man in New York buried in Chicago?
Because he is alive
- Why a teddy bear is never hungry?
Because it is stuffed
- What kind of table is good for you to eat?
- What have hands but cannot clap?
- Which alphabet of the letter has most of the water in it?
- What has one eye but cannot see?
- What word is spelled wrong in every dictionary?
- What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
- What has a neck but no head?
- What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
- I’m full of keys but I can’t open any door. What am I?
- What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
The Letter “M”
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- What goes up and doesn’t come back down?
- Where can you find success before work?
In a Dictionary
- What months do all soldiers hate?
- I’m often running yet I have no legs. You need me but I don’t need you. What am I?
- Why it is so easy to measure fish?
Because they come with their own scale
- What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat, and 2/4 goat?
- How do football players stay cool during a game?
They stand next to the fans.
- What type of dress can never be worn?
- My rings are not of gold, but I get more as I get old. What am I?
- What is at the end of a rainbow?
The letter “W”.
- What has ten letters and starts with gas?
- No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
- How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of bricks?
One brick – “complete a building.”
- What spends all the time on the floor but never gets dirty?
- Which part of the boat does a shopaholic like the most?
- How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?
You never see rabbits wearing glasses.
- What falls, but never breaks? What breaks, but never falls?
Day and Night.
- Why can’t you trust the law of gravity?
Because it will always let you down
- Who has a horn but makes no noise?
- You can serve it but cannot eat it?
The tennis ball
- Can you write ‘cow’ using 13 letters?
See o double you
- What cries without eyes?
- What can you hold in your left hand but not in the right hand
Your right hand
- What did the circle say to the tangent line?
Stop touching me
- What kind of tree a maths teacher climb?
- When things go wrong, what can you always count on?
- Every person has that and no one can use it?
- What does my pocket always have?
They have a hole in it
- What will happen to a white stone thrown in red sea?
It will become wet
- I am bought for eating but no one eats me?
- How did the computer get drunk
By taking too many screenshots
- What season Humpty Dumpty hate the most?
- Which place in your house the ghost always avoid?
The living room
- I fly every time but don’t go anywhere
- If a plane crashed on the border of England and Scotland, where would they bury the survivors?
You don’t bury survivors.
- It gets whipped and beaten but never cries?
- Which month of the year have 28 days?
- I shave everyday but my beard remains always the same?
- What makes you, young?
Adding the letters ‘ng’
- What weighs nothing at all but is as big as an elephant?
Shadow of an elephant
- What can fill the entire room without any space?
- They come at night and disappear in the morning without being stolen?
- Which tree do we carry in our hand?
- Which people you don’t know and see everyday
- I add 9 to 5 and answer is 2, how?
Add 5 hours to 9pm it will be 2am.
- What have holes but can hold water?
- What fruits do you find in a sea?
- How do trees get on the internet?
They log on
- No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
- What do you always have and always leave behind?
- David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and _____?
- What question you can never answer to?
Are you asleep yet?
- What stinks when alive and good when dead?
- What has a head, tail and no legs
- What has a mouth but doesn’t eat? A bank with no money?
- A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday. He stayed two nights and left on Friday. How could that be?
His horse was called Friday
- What two words, when combined hold the most letters?
- The cloud is my mother and the wind is my father
- What word when written in capital letters is the same backward, frontwards & upside down?
- If you are running in a race and you pass the second person, what is your position?
- What comes one time today, two times tomorrow and never in the future?
The letter “O”
- What goes up a chimney down, but not down a chimney up?
- What have 12 faces and 42 eyes?
A pair of dice
- Why did a little girl bury her torch?
Because its batteries die.
- What has two ends and no beginning?
- A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letter, and twelve remains. What am I?
- If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have?
One, as that is the only one you took away
- What word of five letters has only one left when two letters are removed?
- If you have it and you show it to other people, I’m gone. What am I?
- A bus driver goes the wrong way on a one-way street. He passes the cops but they don’t stop him. Why?
He was walking.
- What word looks the same upside down and backward?
- You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Who am I?
I am your sister.
- What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
- What gets never wetter in spite of heavy rain on it
- Say my name and I am no more
- What kind of fish chases a mouse?
- How Mary and her sibling are 12 when she have 6 brothers and 5 sisters?
Including Mary, they are 12
- If you have 4 apples and you take away 3, how many apples you have?
3, as you take away 3
- How many times you can subtract 5 from 20?
One, after subtracting 5 from twenty, you are subtracting 5 from 15 and so on
- Divide 110 into two parts to get 150% of the other?
- and 66
- The ages of a father and son add up to 66. The father’s age is the son’s age reversed. How old could they be?
51 and 15
42 and 24
60 and 06
- If you have one pound of cotton and one pound of the feather. Which weighs more?
No one, both are one pound
- What should you do to score high in geometry?
Know all the angles
- I am an odd number but remove one letter I become even?
Seven, on removing S it becomes even