A baby is always a gift to the family and there are several quotes that may you constantly dream and hope to soon experience the golden day once in your life. Your child’s first word their first laugh and their first step are moments that are forever etched in the mind of every parent and no force ever can change the connection a child has with their mother. We believe that a child is bound to light up the world of the family and are sure that you feel the same as well. Here is a list of some of the most beautiful quotes that help you understand the beauty of the having a baby in your life.
21 Best Inspiring Baby Quotes
- A baby is born with the need to be loved – and never outgrows it.
- There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.
- Babies are such an amazing gift, and becoming a parent, regardless of whether it’s for the first or sixth time, is one of the most rewarding and humbling experiences of one’s life. The moment my children were born, I was changed forever. I grow daily as a mother thanks to them.
- You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.
- I will be your mother, you my child. I will be your quiet place, you my wild. And I will be your calm face, you my giggle. I will be your wait, you my wiggle. I will be your dinner; you will be my chocolate cake. I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake. I am your lullaby; you are my peek-a-boo. I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- This is the start of your sweet little story. The part where your page meets mine. No matter where your tale takes you tomorrow our story will always read love.
- Someone told me that having a baby is like having your heart walking around outside of your body, and I didn’t understand it until I had a baby. Now, like, everything he does literally crushes my heart. In a great way. And then if he’s in pain, it’s like my whole endeavour is to make sure he’s not in pain.
- No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
- You will be the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known. And even that is understatement.
Read More: 201 Love Quotes that Would Melt Your Heart
Baby Girl Quotes
- This is a place where grandmothers hold sweet angels on their laps under the stars and whisper in their ears that the lights in the sky are holes in the floor of heaven.
- The daughters we bring into the world are small replicas of ourselves and our husbands; the pride and joy of grandfathers and grandmothers. We dream of being mothers, and for most of us that dreams are realized naturally. For this is the Miracle of Life
- When a daughter is born, its sense-organs are brought in contact with the outer world. The waves of sound, heat, and light beat upon its feeble body, its sensitive nerve fibres quiver, the muscles contract and relax in obedience: a gasp, a breath, and in this act a marvellous little engine, of inconceivable delicacy and complexity of construction, unlike any on earth, is hitched to the wheel-work of the Universe.
- Daughters are living dolls with dancing smiles that come from the stars to still our hearts.
- Everybody needs some time to rejuvenate, refresh, recharge and begin again. Seeing babies face is the best way to relax, refresh, rejuvenate and recharge.
Baby Boy Quotes
- The baby’s body lay in a bassinet. He was the size of a half loaf of bread, his bones light as a bird’s and stretched with thin skin.
- In my experience nursing is waiting. The mother becomes the background against which the baby lives, becomes time. I used to exist against the continuity of time. Then I became the baby’s continuity, a background of on-going time for him to live against. I was the warmth and milk that was always there for him, the agent of comfort that was always there for him. My body, my life, became the landscape of my son’s life. I am no longer merely a thing living in the world; I am a world.
- For me, this baby was the most precious thing I had ever had. He was my treasure, my joy, my world, my everything now.
- The groove is so mysterious. We’re born with it and we lose it and the world seems to split apart before our eyes into stupid and cool. When we get it back, the world unifies around us, and both stupid and cool fall away. I am grateful to those who are keepers of the groove. The babies and the grandmas who hang on to it and help us remember when we forget that any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all.
- When the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear. And as I’ve said before, love between mother and child is the highest experience, the closest to divine love.
- And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.
Thus here was a list of some of the most amazing baby quotes to inspire you and cultivate the immeasurable amount of love you have for your babies.