Whenever someone talks about Halloween, images of fun coupled with fun and frolic conjure up in the minds of the people involved. People imagine children dressed in cute costumes and hopping from door to door to ask for candies. Images of Halloween parties, where people dress up in unique costumes also comes up in our mind. Basically, it is a fun-filled festival like all others.
In such a fun festival, one can’t let go of their witty sense of humour. Children love jokes and an atmosphere of fun and comedy. In such a scenario, they would appreciate you sticking puns and jokes in their lunch boxes. This would not only make their lunch interesting but also make their moods better.
In this article, we will discuss 51 hilarious Halloween lunch box jokes for kids. Make sure you go through these and have a great time with your kids with these halloween jokes.
Halloween Jokes for Kids: Lunch Box Jokes
1. What ya call a Fat pumpkin?
2. What does a bird say on Halloween?
Trick or tweet.
3. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
4. What do skeletons always order at a restaurant?
5. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
Because he had no guts!
6. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
Ice cream (I scream)
7. Where do movie stars go on Halloween?
8. Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?
He was a pain in the neck!
9. What is a ghost’s favorite thing to wear?
10. Why do vampires need mouth wash?
Because they have bat breath
11. What is a ghost’s favorite ride?
12. Why Didn’t Dracula have any friends?
He was a pain in the neck
13. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
14. What did Witches put on their hair?
15. What kind of shoes a ghost wear?
16. What Did the Ghost put on his ice-cream?
17. Knock, knock
Oh, I’m sorry….I didn’t mean to make you cry!
18. What is mummy’s favorite type of food?
19. How Do you make a Witch scratch?
Take away her ‘W’
20. What do you call two spiders who just got married?
21. Why couldn’t Dracula’s wife get to sleep?
Because of his coffin
22. Where do ghosts make their
At the Boo-ery
23. Why don’t ghosts like water?
It dampens their spirits!
24. How do you fix a flat pumpkin?
With a pumpkin Patch
25. What is a ghosts
26. Why couldn’t the ghost see his mom or dad?
Because they were transparents!
27. What ghost is the best dancer?
28. What is a goblins
29. What do you call a vampire that lives in the kitchen?
30. What do witches get in a hotel?
31. What did one ghost say to the other?
Do you believe in people?
32. What do you call a fat jack-o-lantern?
33. Who won the
skeleton beauty contest?
34. Why do mummies have trouble making friends?
They are too wrapped up in themselves
35. Why did the witch
travel on a broom?
She couldn’t afford a vacuum
36. What monster makes light?
37. What do birds do on Halloween?
Go trick or tweeting.
38. What do you do when you see a ghost?
39. What kind of streets do zombies live on?
40. What is the problem with twin witches?
You can’t tell which ‘witch’ is ‘witch’!
41. What do you get
when you cross
Halloween and a hot dog?
42. Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
Because it felt crummy
43. What did the ground say to the earthquake?
You crack me up.
44. What do you get when you cross a cow and a duck?
Milk and quackers
45. What did the spider do on the computer?
He built a website.
46. What has 4 legs but can’t walk?
47. What do you call cheese that is not yours?
48. Why did the boy eat his homework?
His teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
49. What bow can’t be tied?
50. What happens to cows during an earthquake?
They give milk shakes
51. What season is it when you are on a trampoline?
We hope you had a great time reading these jokes. Happy Halloween!
Read More: 31 Halloween Games and Activities for Kids
Read More: 21 DIY Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids