It’s the holiday season for kids. Kids enjoy a lot during holidays either with playing with snow or doing some activities. But what if they get bored up? If so, then riddle them with some funny Christmas related riddles. Kids enjoy riddles a lot because while searching for answers they come up with very funny things on which they laugh a lot. Here are 51 funniest Christmas riddles for kids.
51 Funny Christmas Riddles for Kids with Answers
- I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I?
A. Christmas tree
- I am a catchy carol and a tune which likes to rhyme, I contain 12 grand gifts that come around Christmas time. What am I?
A. The 12 days of Christmas song
- If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called?
A. Jungle bells
- What do you look forward to that’s filled with stuff and that looks like a giant persons sock?
A. Christmas stockings
- Santa was having problems with his legs and was unable to walk so he went to the hospital to ask the doctor if he could recommend something for him. What did the doctor give to Santa to help him to walk?
A. A candy cane
- Why didn’t the turkey want to eat on Christmas?
A. Because it was already stuffed.
- What did the Christmas tree say to the Christmas stocking?
A. Aren’t you sick and tired of just hanging around?
- What does the snowman eat for a snack?
A. A snowcone
- What would an apple and a Christmas tree get if they had a baby?
A. A pineapple
- What kind of egg can you drink?
- If otters keep their money in riverbanks, where does the Frosty the Snowman keep his money?
A. In a snowbank
- When you go out in a blizzard and you see a vampire, what do you get?
- What is red and white, red and white, and red and white again?
A. Santa Claus in a laundry dryer
- What do you get when you cross a bird with a turtle?
A. A turtle dove
- What did the doctor tell the Christmas bell when he walked into the hospital?
A. If you don’t get better with this medicine give me a ring
- How do the water globe and the snow globe feel during the Christmas season?
A. They both feel a little shaken
- What kind of laundry detergent does Santa use?
A. Yule tide
- The snowman went to see the dermatologist because his head was itchy and dry. What does the snowman get when he itches his dandruff?
- Why did the little drummer boy allow the chicken to join him in his band?
A. Because the chicken had drum sticks
- Who is the most impolite and disrespectful of all the reindeer?
- Where do Santa and Mrs. Claus enjoy going for a swim?
A. In the North Pool
- How did the sheep say Merry Christmas?
A. Fleece Avoided
- What nationality is Santa Claus?
A. North Polish
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
A. Because of all the wrapping
- What goes in a chimney red and comes out of it black?
A. Santa Claus
- What did the snowman order at the fast food restarutant?
A. An ice burger with chili sauce
- What do call Santa when he stops moving?
A. Santa Pause!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
A. Frosted Flakes
- Which elf was the best singer?
A. ELFis Presley
- How do you scare a snowman?
A. You get a hairdryer
- Why does Santa have three gardens?
A. So he can go HOE HOE HOE
- What do elves learn in school?
A. The elf-abet
- Who gives present to baby sharks?
A. Santa Jaws
- What do you call a snowman in the summer?
A. A puddle
- How do sheep say Merry Christmas in Mexico?
A. Fleece Navidad
- Why can’t the Christmas tree stand up?
A. It doesn’t have legs
- What do you call Santa Claus when he has no money?
A. Saint Nickel-less (Nicholas)
- Where does Santa put his suit after Christmas?
A. In the CLAUS-et (closet)
- Why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace?
A. Because he wanted to sleep like a log
- What do you get if you cross mistletoe and a duck?
A. A Christmas Quaker
- What did the gingerbread man find on his bed?
A. A cookie sheet
- What did the reindeer say when he saw an elf?
A. Nothing, reindeer can’t talk
- Who say “oh Oh Oh!”?
A. Santa walking backwards
- What did the monkey sing on Christmas day?
A. Jungle bells, Jungle bells..
- What is Santa’s favorite tech gadget?
A. A Pole-aroid camera
- What is the best holiday present that you can get for Christmas from Santa?
A. If you get a broken drum, you can’t beat it.
- Santa Claus rides in a sleigh and the 3 wise men travelled by elephant, horse and camel. What do the elves ride around in?
A. A minivan
- What did the terrorist group get as a present on Christmas?
A. A missile-toe
- Santa went to buy his sleigh but he was surprised that it was free. How did Santa get his sleigh for free?
A. Because the sleigh was on the house
- If you are related to Mr. and Mrs. Claus, what is your relation?
A relative clause
- Why were the kids afraid of Christmas?
A. Because of Santa Claws
Read More: 51 Christmas Party Games for Kids