Are you looking for trivia questions for kids? Trivia questions are informative, fun and interesting for kids. As kids get bored to learn things in traditional ways, trivia questions are one of the best ways to teach new things. Trivia questions will help kids to learn fast and more. Here are 101 trivia questions for kids with answers.
201 Top Trivia Questions for Kids with Answers
- Richard Hannay was the central character of which famous film?
The Thirty Nine Steps
- What is the commonest medical condition?
Caries (Tooth Decay)
- Which Swiss psychologist is synonymous with the concepts of introvert and extrovert personalities?
- Which dish consists of mashed potato and eggs which is moulded into shapes usually through a piping bag and then baked?
- What does the F stand for in FBI?
- Tony Curtis was in which of the armed services in WWII?
- Which state is called the volunteer State?
- Which state is called the Golden state?
- What color is the M in McDonald’s?
- What was President Yeltsin’s first name?
- In fiction, what is the last name of Dr. Hannibal–the Cannibal?
- San Antonio international airport is in which state?
- What is the Aloha State?
- How did Greta Gustafson become better known as an actress?
- Albertville and Lillehammer were two 90s venues for which event?
- Nutria is given to the fur of which animal?
- Tampere is the second largest city in which country?
- Deva was the Roman name for which British city?
- The Carbohydrate group of foods is composed of which three elements?
Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
- What was the name of King Charles ‘ I physician who discovered the circulation of the blood?
- Who presented the quiz show 15-1?
William G. Stewart
- The company Steiff are famous for making what?
- How many episodes of the cult TV Sit-com Fawlty Towers were made?
- On what date is St. Swithin’s Day?
- Which tree bears conkers?
- In Canada what is the NHL?
National Hockey League.
- Marlon Brando was born in which decade of the century?
- Who did Elton John originally duet with on Don’t Go Breaking My Heart?
- What does SLR stand for as found in a camera?
Single Lens Reflex
- Which organization has the motto ‘Nation shall speak peace unto nation’?
- How was Billie Jean Moffitt later known in the tennis world?
Billie Jean King.
- Who won the Wimbledon singles in 1998 after twice losing in the final?
- In which decade did people last get the chance to see Halley’s Comet?
- Where does Greg Norman come from?
- In which Park was the New York marathon run until 14970?
- The Walker Cup is competed for in which sport?
- Which country’s flag is the only one that features the map of the country on it?
- How many books are there in the New Testament?
- In which village is Postman Pat set?
- What name is given to a courtyard in a castle or the wall surrounding the outer court of a castle?
- In the Peanuts cartoon strip what was the surname of Lucy and Linus?
- What is the world’s most widely spoken native tongue language?
- Which European city is known as the Balti Capital?
- Which famous battle was fought on St. Crispin’s day?
- In which year of the 20th century did three monarchs reign?
- What name is given to the 19th Century movement which was opposed to mechanisation within the textile industry?
- What was the maiden name of the Queen mother?
- The Australian city of Perth stands on which river?
- Which plant has the scientific name Galanthus?
- Which bone in the body is not joined to any other?
- What does the atomic number of an element indicate about its nucleus?
The number of protons in it
- John Bonham who died aged just 32 was the former drummer of which rock band?
- Pandora Braithwaite was the girlfriend of which eponymous literary character?
- What name is given to the insect whose nymphs produce the fothed up plant sap known as cuckoo spit?
- What was traditionally made by a Chandler?
- Who has won more Oscars than anybody else?
- Which artist was nicknamed ‘Jack the Dripper’?
- How many milligrams make a gram?
- Who is the world’s fastest land animal?
- Who is the world’s largest land animal?
- Which bird has the largest wingspan?
- From which language did the word “Ketchup” come?
- What % of an egg’s weight is the shell?
- Which is the first English newspaper to hit the sales mark of 1 million per day?
The Daily Mail achieved this feat on March 2, 1900.
- Which is the most eaten food in the world?
- What was a butterfly known as before?
- A dog is a canine. What is a bear?
- How many times of its own weight can an any pull?
Around ten times.
- What happens to our eyes when we sneeze?
- Our body contains gold. Which body part has the most gold in it?
The toe nails.
- Which animal runs faster than a horse, and can live longer than a camel without water?
- Which bird’s nostrils are at the end of its beak?
- What is dry ice chemically known as?
Solid carbon dioxide.
- Which animal is called a zonkey?
A cross breed between a zebra and a donkey.
- Which insect has the best eyesight amongst all?
- The hippopotamus belongs to which family or species?
- Which is the nearest star to our planet Earth?
- What is the lead in pencil made from?
Not from lead like we all think. It is made from a mix of clay and graphite.
- What is the most common cause of plane accidents?
Birds getting sucked into the plane’s engine.
- Which animal stands on its feet for the longest time?
The African elephant. Around 50 years. It even sleeps standing up.
- A snow crystal has how many sides?
- Which dog can run the fastest?
- How much does a gallon of water weigh?
- How many legs does a fly have?
- Which is the smallest unit to measure length?
A fentometre or fentometer.
- What is an Australian parakeet called?
- How many eyes does an earthworm have?
- Babe in the movie Babe, was what kind of animal?
- What album did Michael Jackson make following Thriller?
- What was the last name of the flying pioneers Orville and Wilbur?
- What is the proper response to the phrase “see you later, alligator”?
After a while, crocodile.
- What was the last name of Buzz who appeared in Toy Story?
- What was the name of the caped crusader who operated in Gotham city?
- What cartoon character is always saying “what’s up doc”?
- Every time Pinocchio tells a lie what happens?
His nose grows longer.
- What is the name of the egg-hatching elephant created by Dr. Seuss?
- What kind of magic is used for evil purposes?
- What kind of animal was Willy in the movie Free Willy?
- What kind of tree do prunes come from?
The plum tree.
- What food do Giant Pandas normally eat?
- How many years are there in a millennium?
- In Jungle Book what kind of animal is Baloo?
- What is the distance around a circle called?
- What is the name of the boy that visits the chocolate factory owned by Willy Wonka?
- What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
- What colour are Smurfs?
- What is the nickname for the bell of the clock at the Palace of Westminster in London?
- What type of animal is Bullseye in the Toy Story films?
- Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
- Name Batman’s crime fighting partner?
- What is the name of Peppa Pig’s brother?
- True or false? The horse is the fastest land animal.
- True or false? Mickey Mouse’s middle name is Fauntleroy.
False (it is Donald Duck’s)
- How many sides does a triangle have?
- True or false? Harry Potter’s middle name is James.
- Bees create what sweet substance?
- What is the capital of England?
- How many days are there in a fortnight?
- In which street does the British Prime Minister live?
Downing Street (Number 10)
- ‘Stars and Stripes’ is the nickame of the flag of which country?
United States of America
- Who does (the animated character) Princess Fiona marry?
- Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
- Which country can you see when directly looking over the sea from The White Cliffs of Dover?
- What is the first element on the periodic table of elements?
- Who was created by Gepetto the woodcarver?
- What is the name of the Lion in The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe?
- How many wives did Henry VIII have?
- Name the four main characters from the cartoon series ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’.
Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and Michael Angelo
- What is the capital of Hawaii?
- What is the name of the actor who plays the character of Harry Potter in the movie series?
- Who discovered rubber?
- What is the name of the Greek God of music?
- Who painted the Mona Lisa?
Leonardo da Vinci
- Who was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 at the Olympics?
- What was Mickey Mouse’s original name?
- In which year did the Titanic sink?
In the year 1912
- When was the first atomic bomb dropped?
It was dropped on August 6, 1945.
- What is the common name for calcium carbonate?
- What is the antonym of the word ‘synonym’?
Of course, it is ‘antonym’ itself!
- What % of an egg’s weight is the shell?
- Which city is the Palace of Versailles nearest to?
- Who composed the Minute Waltz?
- Who founded the first public library in the U.S.?
- Who is known as the Father of the Modern Olympics?
Pierre de Coubertin
- Who invented the telephone?
Alexander Graham Bell
- Name all the seven dwarfs from the fairy tale ‘Snow White’.
Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, Dopey and Bashful.
- Which Musician Has Been Termed As The King Of Pop?
Michael Jackson is the King of Pop.
- Which Song By The Artist Psy Holds The Largest Number Of Views On Youtube?
- Which Indian Musician Has Received An Oscar For His Work In Film?
- Which Indian Singer Is Also Called As The Nightingale?
- Which Classical Composer Was Known To Be Deaf?
Ludwig Van Beethoven.
- What Musical Instrument Uses Water To Make Different Sounds?
- What Is The Theme Song Of The 2014 Animated Film, The Lego Movie, Called?
Everything Is Awesome.
- Which Language Is Spoken Popularly In Brazil?
- What Is The Capital Of Thailand?
- Which City Is The Eiffel Tower Located In?
- In Which City Was The World Trade Centre Located?
- Which Country Has The Highest Population In The World?
- What Is The Currency Used In Germany?
Germany Uses The Currency Euro.
- Name The Largest Ocean On The Earth.
The Pacific Ocean.
- How Many States Are Present In Our Country, India?
- Which City Is The Capital Of The United States Of America?
- What Is The Tallest Peak In The Himalayan Mountain Range Called?
- What Do The Characters In The Cartoon Scooby Doo Call Their Car?
The Mystery Machine.
- What Group Of Animals Is Collectively Referred To As An Army?
- What Sentence In English Contains All The Letters Of The Alphabet?
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog.
- Can You Lick Your Elbow?
No. And yes, you did try to lick your elbow to find the answer.
- What Will You Never Find In The Casinos Of Las Vegas?
- How Many Hearts Does An Octopus Have?
- Who Came Tumbling Down The Hill After Getting Some Water?
Jack And Jill
- What Is The Name Of The Cowardly Dog In The Famous Cartoon?
- I’m Solid When Cold, And Gaseous When Warm. What Am I?
- What Is The Agent Code Of James Bond?
- Which Disney movie will you find Cruella de Vil?
- In what Disney movie will you find Elsa?
- What song does Elsa sing while she builds a castle?
Let it Go
- Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
- In the Disney movie Finding Nemo, which country is Nemo taken to?
- Who is Thumper?
Bambi’s rabbit friend
- What kind of animal is Dumbo?
- What does Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother turn into a carriage?
- Who is Hooper?
He is the villain in A Bug’s Life
- What kind of animal is Rajah in Aladdin?
- What kind of animal is Robin in the Disney movie Robin Hood?
- Who is Simba?
The name of the lion in The Lion King
- What color are Mickey’s shorts?
- Where does Santa Claus live?
The North Pole
- Not counting Rudolph, how many reindeer does Santa have?
- What ornament do elves wear on the tip of their shoes?
- We all know that Santa slides down the chimney, but how does he get back up through it when he’s ready to move on?
He puts his finger on the side of his nose and then he smiles and nods.
- What famous cola company featured a smiling Santa on their products?
- In what famous Christmas movie will you find a leg lamp?
A Christmas Story
- What are two popular colors associated with Christmas?
Red and Green
- What dairy product is a common beverage during the Christmas holiday?
- What meat can be traditionally found on the Christmas dinner table?
Ham or Turkey
- What cake is the most popular for Christmas but the least favorite of most?
- In the song the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” what is given on the seventh day?
Seven Swans Swimming
- What does Feliz Navidad mean?
Feliz Navidad is how you say,” Merry Christmas” in Spanish
- What does The Grinch steal?
- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a _________.
- This candy can often be found hanging from the tree.
A candy cane
- Besides Mrs. Claus, who else helps Santa?
- This is a famous Christmas ballet.
- What were Frosty’s eyes made of?
Read More: 101 Funny Riddles for Kids With Answers