Are you looking for trivia questions for kids? Trivia questions are informative, fun and interesting for kids. As kids get bored to learn things in traditional ways, trivia questions is the one of the best ways to teach new things. Trivia questions will help kids to learn fast and more. Here are 101 trivia questions for kids with answers.
101 Top Trivia Questions for Kids with Answers
- Richard Hannay was the central character of which famous film?
The Thirty Nine Steps
- What is the commonest medical condition?
Caries (Tooth Decay)
- Which Swiss psychologist is synonymous with the concepts of introvert and extrovert personalities?
- Which dish consists of mashed potato and eggs which is moulded into shapes usually through a piping bag and then baked?
- What does the F stand for in FBI?
- Tony Curtis was in which of the armed services in WWII?
- Which state is called the volunteer State?
- Which state is called the Golden state?
- What color is the M in McDonald’s?
- What was President Yeltsin’s first name?
- In fiction, what is the last name of Dr. Hannibal–the Cannibal?
- San Antonio international airport is in which state?
- What is the Aloha State?
- How did Greta Gustafson become better known as an actress?
- Albertville and Lillehammer were two 90s venues for which event?
- Nutria is given to the fur of which animal?
- Tampere is the second largest city in which country?
- Deva was the Roman name for which British city?
- The Carbohydrate group of foods is composed of which three elements?
Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
- What was the name of King Charles ‘ I physician who discovered the circulation of the blood?
- Who presented the quiz show 15-1?
William G. Stewart
- The company Steiff are famous for making what?
- How many episodes of the cult TV Sit-com Fawlty Towers were made?
- On what date is St. Swithin’s Day?
- Which tree bears conkers?
- In Canada what is the NHL?
National Hockey League.
- Marlon Brando was born in which decade of the century?
- Who did Elton John originally duet with on Don’t Go Breaking My Heart?
- What does SLR stand for as found in a camera?
Single Lens Reflex
- Which organization has the motto ‘Nation shall speak peace unto nation’?
- How was Billie Jean Moffitt later known in the tennis world?
Billie Jean King.
- Who won the Wimbledon singles in 1998 after twice losing in the final?
- In which decade did people last get the chance to see Halley’s Comet?
- Where does Greg Norman come from?
- In which Park was the New York marathon run until 14970?
- The Walker Cup is competed for in which sport?
- Which country’s flag is the only one that features the map of the country on it?
- How many books are there in the New Testament?
- In which village is Postman Pat set?
- What name is given to a courtyard in a castle or the wall surrounding the outer court of a castle?
- In the Peanuts cartoon strip what was the surname of Lucy and Linus?
- What is the world’s most widely spoken native tongue language?
- Which European city is known as the Balti Capital?
- Which famous battle was fought on St. Crispin’s day?
- In which year of the 20th century did three monarchs reign?
- What name is given to the 19th Century movement which was opposed to mechanisation within the textile industry?
- What was the maiden name of the Queen mother?
- The Australian city of Perth stands on which river?
- Which plant has the scientific name Galanthus?
- Which bone in the body is not joined to any other?
- What does the atomic number of an element indicate about its nucleus?
The number of protons in it
- John Bonham who died aged just 32 was the former drummer of which rock band?
- Pandora Braithwaite was the girlfriend of which eponymous literary character?
- What name is given to the insect whose nymphs produce the fothed up plant sap known as cuckoo spit?
- What was traditionally made by a Chandler?
- Who has won more Oscars than anybody else?
- Which artist was nicknamed ‘Jack the Dripper’?
- How many milligrams make a gram?
- Who is the world’s fastest land animal?
- Who is the world’s largest land animal?
- Which bird has the largest wingspan?
- From which language did the word “Ketchup” come?
- What % of an egg’s weight is the shell?
- Which is the first English newspaper to hit the sales mark of 1 million per day?
The Daily Mail achieved this feat on March 2, 1900.
- Which is the most eaten food in the world?
- What was a butterfly known as before?
- A dog is a canine. What is a bear?
- How many times of its own weight can an any pull?
Around ten times.
- What happens to our eyes when we sneeze?
- Our body contains gold. Which body part has the most gold in it?
The toe nails.
- Which animal runs faster than a horse, and can live longer than a camel without water?
- Which bird’s nostrils are at the end of its beak?
- What is dry ice chemically known as?
Solid carbon dioxide.
- Which animal is called a zonkey?
A cross breed between a zebra and a donkey.
- Which insect has the best eyesight amongst all?
- The hippopotamus belongs to which family or species?
- Which is the nearest star to our planet Earth?
- What is the lead in pencil made from?
Not from lead like we all think. It is made from a mix of clay and graphite.
- What is the most common cause of plane accidents?
Birds getting sucked into the plane’s engine.
- Which animal stands on its feet for the longest time?
The African elephant. Around 50 years. It even sleeps standing up.
- A snow crystal has how many sides?
- Which dog can run the fastest?
- How much does a gallon of water weigh?
- How many legs does a fly have?
- Which is the smallest unit to measure length?
A fentometre or fentometer.
- What is an Australian parakeet called?
- How many eyes does an earthworm have?
- Babe in the movie Babe, was what kind of animal?
- What album did Michael Jackson make following Thriller?
- What was the last name of the flying pioneers Orville and Wilbur?
- What is the proper response to the phrase “see you later, alligator”?
After a while, crocodile.
- What was the last name of Buzz who appeared in Toy Story?
- What was the name of the caped crusader who operated in Gotham city?
- What cartoon character is always saying “what’s up doc”?
- Every time Pinocchio tells a lie what happens?
His nose grows longer.
- What is the name of the egg-hatching elephant created by Dr. Seuss?
- What kind of magic is used for evil purposes?
- What kind of animal was Willy in the movie Free Willy?
- What kind of tree do prunes come from?
The plum tree.
Read More: 101 Funny Riddles for Kids With Answers