Being a kid is hard work! There are so many new things you have to learn and remember. Let’s not forget school! If your are looking for awesome life hacks to help you be a kid you have come to the right place.
21 Amazing Life Hacks That Will Make Your Life as a Kid Easier!
These 21 low budget tips and tricks help you organize, and declutter your spaces and preserve your belongings.
- Use paper clips to help organize the different cables on their work desk. Using paper clips will help to keep the cables from getting tangled. Less tangles means less mess!
- Use paints or nail polish to help your kids identify different keys. Its a fun way for them to remember and learn which key is for which lock!
- If your kid afraid of the dark, it can be because he or she is scared of being alone. You can get him or her a pet hamster or a goldfish to keep company
- When you are studying or reading take juice or any other beverages in plastic glasses covered with cling film! This way even if you do drop the glass you can avoid spills and stains!
- Teach them to stack their clothes vertically in the dresser to help see them all at once. This way they can’t wear the same clothes everyday!
- Use hair clips or Lego miniature figures to hold and organize long cables. This can help sort you from ending up with tangled earphone cords in your backpacks
- For kids who are into sports and other activities – use a frozen, saturated sponge in a zip lock bag as an ice pack. It wont drip all over your clothes and is easy to store
- Losing the end of the tape during a craft project or wrapping gifts is just so annoying! Use a bread tab to hold on to your spot on a roll of tape.
- Use toothpaste to clean up the rubber soles and accents of your sneakers! Take a piece of clean soft cloth and apply the toothpaste directly on to the rubber part of the sneakers. Wipe away with a dry soft cloth and see it shine like new!
- Use bread clips or soda tabs to label and organize your power cables. This way you will know which one is which without having to go through trial and error.
- Cut open the cardboard parts of toilet paper rolls and use them as cuffs to save your craft sheets and wrapping paper and keep them from unrolling
- When your current soap is down to a sliver stick it on to a new bar to keep it from getting wasted. This also helps give you peace from the annoying little sliver slipping out of your hands during each shower!
- Save yourself from rolling off the bed with the help of a pool noodle or foam roll and a fitted bed sheet. This will help create a boundary for you when you sleep.
- Do you feel like making yourself a quick snack with minimum mess? Then try the brownie in a mug!
All you need are: A Mug, ¼ cup castor sugar, ¼ cup flour, 2 tablespoons cocoa, a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons olive vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons drinking water, and ice cream of your choice. To prepare first add all the dry ingredients. Make sure there are no lumps. Add the oil and water and mix well till you get a good consistency. Microwave for about a minute and 40 seconds. Take out carefully! Its very hot! Let it cool a bit, then add ice cream and you are good to go!
- Mark your daily intake of water by writing the times on the bottles. This way you can ensure that you are having adequate amount of water daily.
- Are you having trouble waking up when the alarm goes off? Plan an exciting breakfast to help motivate you to get up on time!
- Make the most out of your study sessions by following the Pomodoro Method. What is that? Its simple! Follow this routine for maximum efficiency studying:
- 25 minutes of hard core studying
- 5 minutes of break
- Every third break should be 20 minutes long
When you follow this routine your brain stays fresh and you get the maximum benefits.
- Stop using google.com to conduct research for your school projects and assignments. Use scholar.google.com instead. You will find much more relevant information
- Learning a new schedule is always tough. Take a picture of yours on the first day of school and set it as your lock screen so you can remember where you have to go
- When you are finished with your essay, copy and paste it into Google translate. Then listen to it. This is the easiest way to find out any mistakes. Simple enough trick to never miss another typo again!
- If you run out of deodorant, try using hand sanitizer on your armpits instead. Smell is caused by bacteria mixed with sweat so if you have no bacteria it’s less likely to smell.
So we hope these life hacks help you get through your days as a kid a little bit easier! Remember, these are the best days of your life, so whatever you are doing enjoy! Having fun in what you are doing is the best hack of them all!