When planning a baby shower, one must ensure that the invitation includes a bit of everything relevant, for instance sex of the baby, the kind of occasion and what the parents need. There are different kinds of baby shower invitation cards that includes religious baby shower invitation cards, baby sprinkle invitation wording, baby shower invitation for girl or boy. So, you can decide accordingly and are also free to customise them as per choice. We have listed below a few samples of each of them.
21 Unique Baby Shower Invitation Ideas
Baby shower invitation for girls
Little girls have incredible love for pink colour. In fact, when I was a child, I had almost everything of pink colour. So, I don’t find anything wrong with it. When your little princess is on the way, one must ensure that she and the mommy is showered with all the love and happiness.
- Why should boys have all the fun? It’s a little lady and you all are invited for the baby shower!
- A precious little girl is coming our way… Would you like to be a part of this celebration?
- It’s a GIRL! Let’s celebrate this with a special day!
- Everything seems to be pink because it’s a baby girl!
- It’s the time to welcome our little princess!
- Our little queen needs your blessings! You are invited to the baby shower!
Baby Shower invitation for boys
When talking about a baby shower for a boy, many of us feel that everything has to revolve around the blue colour but actually, it’s not so! Obviously, you can make this choice but you can also use other creative ideas apart from the basic one.
- We are super excited and happy to let you all know about the new baby who’s on his way!
- Oh BOY! It’s a little boy y’all! Let’s celebrate with a special day!
- We are welcoming this little man to this world and we want you to be a part of this celebration!
- He is a cute and sweet with adorable little feet. It’s time to party guys because it’s a baby BOY!
- Let’s welcome this baby minion who is on his way to this planet earth!
Couple’s baby shower invitation
Why not include the parents-to-be in the celebration of the baby shower? It was a joint effort and so it’s a joint baby shower. Coed baby showers have apparently become a trend these days because nothing can be more fun than invitations that are guy friendly when we talk about the colour as well as style.
- We have a bundle of joy on the way and we want you to be a part of this celebration!
- A brand new baby is on the way. Let’s begin this journey with a celebration of this big day!
- We are having a baby and It wouldn’t be a party without you guys
- Come be a part of this ‘Happy Day’!
So, the mom and dad don’t really need those big items like strollers, tummy time toys etc because the baby’s brother or sister may already have those items to share with the newly born. Thus, these baby sprinkle cards can be paired the list of specific little things mom and dad need for their new baby.
- This time things won’t do because we need pink not blue!
- Big brother has already got plenty to share!
- Big sister has plenty to share. It’s just a sprinkle to show we care!
Religious baby shower
These are my personal favourite kind of baby shower invitations. Before all the fun begins, we need the blessings of god and there can be nothing better than representing the same on your baby shower invitation cards.
- Join us for the baptism of our son. The celebration would not be complete without you!
- Join us in celebrating this ‘Big Day’.
- You are invited to share with us the first holy communion of our son!
I can understand how important it would be for you to make this day a special one. We hope you were able to find what you were looking for. These were some of the trending ideas for baby shower invitations these days. However, you can also find more of them and let us know in the comments section below.